The chat room is for When Dinosaur Roamed America Wiki contributors to socialize; it can be accessed here. Applicable global Rules apply to the chat, in addition to the ones listed below. As a reminder, When Dinosaur Roamed America Wiki is not a social network.
- Harass members of the Service;
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner which could damage, impair, or overburden the site;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store content which is unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or invasive of another's right to privacy or publicity;
- Impersonate another entity or person;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorized solicitation;
- Solicit personal information from any user under the age of 18;
- Access or attempt to access any information on the Service through an interface other than the Service or otherwise approved by the Company;
- Solicit passwords or other information for unlawful purposes.
- You must be 13 years of age or older.
- Prohibited content includes excessive harsh language, sexual content, and violence.
Chat moderators may enforce the following policies. They may also enforce their own policies at their own discretion.
- When requested to drop a subject, drop the subject.
- Other wikis may not use the chat to discuss their own topics.
- Please speak in sentences that people can understand.
- Please refrain from using harsh language in the chat room.
- Do not say or do something will make others upset or angry. This includes stating personal affiliations and beliefs.
- Do not use uppercase excessively.
- Do not flood the chat with emoticons or otherwise.
- Do not post ASCII artwork
- Do not roleplay.
- Do not bug or repeatedly pester the chat moderators.
- Do not attempt to moderate the chat yourself.
- Bans are at the full discretion of the chat moderators.
- Chat moderators may specify the reason and duration for each and every ban, either on the user rights log or the user's message wall.
If you feel your chat ban was unjust, please contact the moderator who banned you on their message wall. Your message must be polite and detailed for your request to be considered. Unbanning a user is at the discretion of the moderator, and if denied, do not contact the moderator for any reason. For short duration bans, it is generally expected that the user wait out the ban.